Tuesday, June 2, 2009

JUDY & BFC welcomes you

Hi everyone, I am BFC, due to identity theft reasons I only give out my initials online, but I decided to create a family blog, since everyone is doing it these days. My wife JUDY and I just got together about a month ago. Life has been good, real good, if you know what I mean. We are busy, but happy. For some reason I have been given an abnormal life, and so I think this blog will be dedicated to our wild adventures and what goes on in our lives. Anyways, so life is good, we are currently searching for a place to reside, things have been pretty crazy lately, we have been seeing and experiencing a lot of new things lately, pretty sweetness. So, this isnt a very exciting blog yet, but I promise you, so many amazing and crazy adventures happen to JUDY and I, that you will be interested and amazed after a few posts. Well, i have this scab on my neck from too much hard work. Over and out. JUDYandtheBeast

No comments:

Post a Comment