Friday, July 10, 2009

Preggo?

Hey all,
Sorry it has been so long since I have posted on here, I have just been so busy and happy. JUDY and I have been doing so much stuff! We have been working hard at our happy life. We are poor, but happy. Anyways, so what’s new with the family? Well let’s see what has been going on lately. JUDY officially is not pregnant, we found that out recently. She bled, that’s how we found out, and It got on me in the nighttime……ew, ew, ew….i had to wipe it off me with some toilet paper. I have been sick or something lately, lots of vomiting, headaches, super hot fevers, etc. etc. I hope it’s not the swine flu, I mean people say that I do kinda resemble a HOG, but naw, I think it’s just from overwork is all. JUDY and I have been working a lot together lately, and I really like it, unfortunately JUDY sometimes doesn’t like working or playing with me as much, she for some reason says I make her uptight and not feel good…..maybe she is allergic to HOGS…..ha ha ha, I know I make corny jokes. Anyways, I have a great story again, I’m sure you all have been waiting for another story from the BFC and JUDY archives….so here goes. Well the other day, JUDY and I were flopped down on the bed, just kinda relaxing, and hanging around on the bed. Things were going good, until JUDY decided that it was time for a change, so she made me put on this silly jersey that had one strap coming up the front and back, with two long armholes that were like straps, it wasn’t any ordinary jersey, I say it was some kind of jersey because right on the back, where if it were I jersey, a player’s name would go, it had a weird name, not BFC, not even HOG, she had purchased this odd jersey from who knows where, and made me wear it, to make things silly. The name it had on it was some other dudes name, I forget, it was like HARRY, or HORTON, or DANNY, oh wait, I think it was HORNER….yeah that must have been it. Anyways, she made we parade around the house in that silly jersey for a while, I got sick of It after a while, and actually threw up on JUDY, so I took the jersey off and went to bed. Weird story huh? Well, keep it real!

JUDYandtheBEAST

No comments:

Post a Comment